62 hours / $3495 + HST
Pre-requisites: 18 years of age or older
This combined offering provides two courses in one delivery over a 10-week period. Students who successfully complete this course will receive two separate certificates of completion, one for Foundations of Professional Coaching and another for Coaching Conversations in the Context of Work. This option will allow students aspiring for the Accredited Certified Coach (ACC) to complete their coach education hours within three months.
For this option, students will participate in whole cohort live-remote teaching days, and will ALSO participate in coach training small groups. Students MUST attend all components of the program to earn their certificate. The whole cohort live teaching days, which are included in your tuition registration, are as follows (you do not need to sign up for these; your registration is driven by the small group cohort selection below):
OPTION 1: NON-INTENSIVE FOR FALL 2022:
- Virtual Orientation: Sept 19, 2022 – 5:00pm-6:00pm EDT
- Live Teaching Days in September: (LIVE IN KITCHENER-WATERLOO; details to be sent after registration)
- Sept 29 & 30, 2022 – 9:00am-4:30pm EDT
- Live Teaching Day in December: (LIVE IN KITCHENER-WATERLOO; details to be sent after registration)
- Dec 2, 2022 – 9:00am-4:30pm EST
Please note that students are allowed to miss up to two hours of instruction throughout the whole course (whole cohort and small groups) but no more.
- Cohort B: Tuesdays, 6-9pmpm EST (VIRTUAL) REGISTER HERE
- Oct 4, 11, 18, Nov 1, 8, 15 & 22, 2022